3 turn on’s
1. Aggressively making the moves.
2. My sides, hips and stomache.
3. A person being themselves with no apologies.
2 words that describe my life right now
4 turn offs…
1. Spitting! So gross and it is an instant turn off.
2. Lack of movement, sound and participation.
3. Bad hygiene.
4. Overly egotistical attitudes.
I know this seems pretty obvious but seriously I run into this a lot.
6 things you wish you never did….
All I have to say is once you pass a certain age the things you did and wish you didn’t no longer matter. Really when I think back I think of the things I wish I would of or could of done. So live life with no regrets is all I will say on this matter. Looking back really the negative spaces are washed away by the memories of good times, laughter and love.
5 people who mean a lot (in no order what so ever)
I must be a lucky person because I have way more then 5 people in my life that actually mean the world to me. I am close to most of my family. My friends are not a huge group of people, though there are more then few and all of them are a part of the roots of my life. Love has come and gone more then a few times in my life and I really still do love many of my loves. The importance of people in my life is really relative to my own perspective. Every person who has touched my life has inevitably shaped who I am today. So here is to interactions of all kinds and the choice to take something good from them!
7 things that cross my mind often
1. My never ending todo list.
2. A certain someone and the brief moment in time we had.
3. How I can be a better parent, sister, friend, daughter and person.
4. My interior decorating desires.
5. Food and the recipes that will make up my sister and I’s cook book.
6. Art in the form of words, music and all that is visual.
7. Sensual thoughts… what!? I am human.
8 to my heart
1. Unique and genuine compliments.
2. Cook for me!
3. If you give me a gift then it should be something personal like my favorite flower instead of roses.
4. Make me something.
5. If it is raining grab my hand and drag me out into the rain to dance and kiss.
6. Be who you are with no apologies.
7. Make the first move physically and be aggressive about it!
8. Deep eye contact always makes me weak in the knees.
9 of me
1. My favorite color is purple.
2. I know how to crochet.
3. I love any and all forms of art.
4. I use to play Violin.
5. I was in Ballet, stopped because I broke my ankle the week before the solo that took 6 months of training to land, at which time my rehab guy talked me into quitting and going into weight training… I miss both!
6. Cooking and baking is a passion for me.
7. I can sew and even have a sewing machine.
8. I like my coffee iced with skim milk and a squirt of both chocolate and carmel syrups, eggs poached and my toast wheat with just enough butter on it to make the top soft again.
9. I know I am geeky, strange, a bit crazy and different. Everyone is, I just do not filter it and am perfectly o.k. with that.
10 things 10 people
1. You’re beautiful just the way you are. (m.r.)
2. I’m sorry you have been there for me more then I have for you. (sis)
3. You were always right, I should have listened and I love you. (dad)
4. I built walls around my heart because of you and no one yet has been as close to it as you were. (val)
5. You have been and still are my best friend since you were born. (r.j.j.)
6. I wish I could forgive your lack of action then maybe we could be close like we once were. (j.r.g.)
7. Time and miles will never tear us apart I love you. (s.l.)
8. I still wonder what life would be like if you didn’t leave when I came back and we gave it a real shot. (g)
9. Despite the differences we have between one another I consider you my peer and one of my closest friends, you really are a part of my foundation. (g.b.)
10. You can be anything, never settle and always rise to the challenges of your life no matter how hard or insurmountable they seem in the end the choice to rise to or fall by them defines you and your life. If you do fall it is o.k. and you can get back up. Never forget you are deeply loved. (s.r.m. & r.m.p.)